Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3G44J181
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
An evaluation of the Life Skills program: changes in locus of control, self-esteem, and assertion Open Access
- Other title
Social skills--Study and teaching.
Life skills--Study and teaching.
Interpersonal relations--Study and teaching.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Lloyd, Woodrow Michael.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Educational Psychology
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Education
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 7277212
Last modified: 2015:10:18 02:04:32-06:00
Original checksum: a1fe2149e9ed66294bc2a048d3ae6ac1
Well formed: true
Page count: 115