Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R39882W3C
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Beast with a million eyes: unleashing horror through Deleuze and Guattari Open Access
- Other title
Unleasing horror through Deleuze and Guattari
Lynch, David, 1946---Lost highway.
Guattari, Félix, 1930-1992--Criticism and interpretation.
Horror films--History and criticism.
Deleuze, Gilles, 1925-1995--Mille plateaux.
Horror tales--History and criticism.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Annandale, David Eric.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of English
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 12214298
Last modified: 2015:10:22 05:30:44-06:00
Original checksum: d166814af57ec0d5bfa09def53d601a8
Well formed: true
Page count: 322