Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3RV0DB8M
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Biological control of the common root of barley through the use of vesicular-arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi Open Access
- Other title
Barley--Diseases and pests--Alberta.
Fungal diseases of plants.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Boyetchko, Susan Mary.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Plant Science
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 8418605
Last modified: 2015:10:22 06:55:24-06:00
Original checksum: 3e238e0d67797f62b24113d944c15266
Well formed: true
Page count: 208