Educational restructuring and the changing role of the school principal in Alberta Open Access
- Other title
Changing role of school principals in Alberta.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Van Tamelen, David.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Educational Policy Studies
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Education in Educational Administration
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 9442390
Last modified: 2015:10:18 02:49:17-06:00
Original checksum: 240836c27066e3dae00b871dfcf63612
Well formed: true
Page count: 243
Activity of users you follow