Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3X05XN8P
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
The participatory approach - how effective is it?: A community nutrition education experience Open Access
- Other title
People with social disabilities--Education--Nutrition.
Community health services--Canada--Citizen participation.
People with social disabilities--Nutrition.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Adult, Career, and Technology Education
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Education in Adult and Higher Education
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 6102847
Last modified: 2015:10:22 05:55:55-06:00
Original checksum: 15b7f9c8dd75d8736e08d5714136a96c
Well formed: true
Page count: 171