Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3J09W901
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
The City of Strathcona, 1891-1912: "we see just ahead the glory of the sun in his might" Open Access
- Other title
Strathcona (Edmonton, Alta.)--Social conditions.
Strathcona (Edmonton, Alta.)--Economic conditions.
Strathcona (Edmonton, Alta.)--History.
Cities and towns--Alberta--Strathcona.
Strathcona (Edmonton, Alta.)--Industries.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Gilpin, John F.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of History
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Arts
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 7251171
Last modified: 2015:10:19 01:07:34-06:00
Original checksum: be20441b6d0fa69d24038544271065d2
Well formed: true
Page count: 177