Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3QF8JS38
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
The potential response of milk consumers to the use of bovine somatrophin in milk production Open Access
- Other title
Hormones in animal nutrition--Public opinion.
Milk yield--Public opinion.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Kuperis, Peter Andrew.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Rural Economy
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 3216968
Last modified: 2015:10:22 06:40:07-06:00
Original checksum: 991f1791b784543001c0b6cc500ac8b0
Well formed: true
Page count: 106