Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3QF8JS6Q
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Need not greed: the Lubicon Lake Cree band land claim in historical perspective Open Access
- Other title
Indians of North America--Alberta--Government relations.
Indians of North America--Alberta--Land transfers.
Lubicon Lake Indian Nation.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Abreu Fereira, Darlene.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of History
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Arts
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 9963481
Last modified: 2015:10:22 06:35:43-06:00
Original checksum: 3170749dc468a5ee30203505877cd2d7
Well formed: true
Page count: 195