Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3C24R02J
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Experimental methodology used to investigate transport processes in cap rock Open Access
- Other title
Transport processes in cap rock
Carbon dioxide--Absorption and adsorption.
Waste disposal in the ground.
Gases in rocks--Environmental aspects.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Ho, Anna Hoilan.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science in Geo-Environmental Engineering
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 13241170
Last modified: 2015:10:22 06:44:59-06:00
Original checksum: 1fb8ce8ff0e1afc6909492b88106c81e
Well formed: true
Page count: 147