Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3NK36908
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Emancipatory adult education and social movement theory Open Access
- Other title
Emancipatory adult ed & social movement theory.
Social change--Study and teaching.
Adult education and state--Philosophy.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Brandenbarg, Gregory William Anthony.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Educational Foundations
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Education in Sociology of Education
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 10037042
Last modified: 2015:10:17 03:25:19-06:00
Original checksum: 63c7f36fbd767387e786f2f9345e2008
Well formed: true
Page count: 241