Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3V97ZW4J
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
The South Korean financial crisis: debt-leveraged development, liberalization, and a loss of sovereignty Open Access
- Other title
United States--Economic policy.
Korea (South)--Social conditions.
Korea (South)--Economic conditions--1960-1988.
Financial crises--Korea (South).
Korea (South)--Foreign economic relations--United States.
United States--Foreign economic relations--Korea (South).
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Kim, Jin Hwan
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of East Asian Studies
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Arts in East Asian Interdisciplinary Studies
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 3627833
Last modified: 2015:10:17 03:20:48-06:00
Original checksum: e6c029718009ac6b14a3207a1ae14da1
Well formed: true
Page count: 95