Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R38C9R90P
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
A study of the role of educational philosophy in individual teacher and group decision-making with particular reference to one school's selection of curriculum resource materials Open Access
- Other title
Educational philosophy and decision making.
Bisset Elementary School (Edmonton, Alta.)
School libraries--Collection development--Decision making.
Curriculum planning--Decision making.
Instructional materials centers--Alberta--Edmonton.
Teaching--Aids and devices--Selection.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Tranter, Joanne Christine.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Faculty of Graduate Studies and Research
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 11887852
Last modified: 2015:10:21 00:48:29-06:00
Original checksum: 2561d5ad03b3d1e37a9dad8bbfd996ac
Well formed: true
Page count: 201