Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3BR8MN4G
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Adfreeze and grouted piles in saline permafrost Open Access
- Other title
Piling (Civil engineering)
Soils, Salts in.
Engineering--Cold weather conditions.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Biggar, Kevin William
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy
- Degree level
Doctoral thesis. This thesis examines the performance of prebored and backfilled piles in saline frozen soils (saline permafrost) based on the results of field and laboratory model pile load tests.
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 12957344
Last modified: 2015:10:19 19:59:16-06:00
Original checksum: 70fbc10a006aa4168275944410c594f5
Well formed: true
Page count: 369