Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R33T9DF27
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
The nature of motor participation of students in integrated elementary physical education Open Access
- Other title
Physical education for children with disabilities--New Brunswick.
Physical education for children--New Brunswick.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Stephens, Sandra E.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Physical Education and Sport Studies
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 6396780
Last modified: 2015:10:18 12:45:15-06:00
Original checksum: b2300b1258937f46f9e921ac0a542b03
Well formed: true
Page count: 163