Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3TB0Z067
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Perceived competence in young learning disordered children Open Access
- Other title
Learning disabled children--Psychology.
Learning disabilities--Psychological aspects.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Klein, Sheryl Lynn.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Occupational Therapy
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 5157724
Last modified: 2015:10:18 06:12:38-06:00
Original checksum: 712bcb1aff14533b01b8f7b459a0e7fc
Well formed: true
Page count: 112