Download the full-sized PDF
This file is in the following communities:
|Faculty of Graduate Studies and Research|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
A preliminary investigation into the effects of teacher behaviour in elementary school physical education on the self-concept of pupils Open Access
- Other title
Self-perception in children.
Physical education for children.
Physical education teachers.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Wesson, Peter W.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Elementary Education
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Education
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 2523568
Last modified: 2015:10:17 04:42:45-06:00
Original checksum: 4cbae7d55c7a7dab0b428c07c758ecf3
Well formed: true
Page count: 95