Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3222RC0Z
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
The poet in crisis: an examination of the role of the bouffon in Baudelaire's works Open Access
- Other title
Role of the bouffon in Baudelaire's works
Baudelaire, Charles, 1821-1867--Criticism and interpretation.
Clowns in literature.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Romance Languages
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy
- Degree level
Includes some text in French.
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 39616558
Last modified: 2015:10:17 04:35:38-06:00
Original checksum: 0f3ca28dc5817650d15714ed6807718b
Well formed: true
Page count: 449