Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3B27Q12D
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Stable isotope study of food webs in lakes of Alberta's boreal forest Open Access
- Other title
Boreal lake food webs.
Food chains (Ecology)--Alberta.
Pike--Effect of logging on--Alberta.
Fathead minnow--Effect of logging on--Alberta.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Beaudoin, Catherine Patricia.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Biological Sciences
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 4628620
Last modified: 2015:10:22 04:27:05-06:00
Original checksum: 69f8b7955968384cc9bb1db1271e3d91
Well formed: true
Page count: 138