Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3QV3CD5G
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
The docent's interpretation of stated gallery philosophy: a comparison of docent training programs in three Canadian art galleries Open Access
- Other title
Art museums--Canada--Educational aspects.
Tour guides (Persons)--In-service training.
Museums and schools.
Tour guides (Persons)
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Cuyler, Frances O.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Elementary Education
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Education
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 12048137
Last modified: 2015:10:18 13:10:31-06:00
Original checksum: 867cfcbb485fb473b4fc2647f1006a5a
Well formed: true
Page count: 239