Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R30R9M929
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Quaternary geology and geomorphology of southern Prince of Wales Island, N.W.T., Canada Open Access
- Other title
Upper Peel Sound Formation (N.W.T.)
Geology--Northwest Territories--Prince of Wales Island.
Glacial landforms--Northwest Territories--Prince of Wales Island.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Morris, Thomas F.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Geography
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy
- Degree level
Doctoral thesis. Tests two contrasting models of the development and demise of the Laurentide Ice Sheet.
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 10543590
Last modified: 2015:10:21 22:37:23-06:00
Original checksum: 75230a3eef8479c42aa8e9aed7d394e9
Well formed: true
Page count: 219