Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R38S4JZ99
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Dialectical materialism and Soviet psychology: a systematic and critical analysis of Marxist-Leninist philosophy and its ideological counterparts in the development and content of Soviet Russian psychological theory Open Access
- Other title
Marx, Karl, 1818-1883--Philosophy.
Lenin, Vladimir Ilʹich, 1870-1924--Philosophy.
Engels, Friedrich, 1820-1895--Philosophy.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Aboul-Dahab, Farida Elizabeth
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Educational Psychology
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Education in East European and Soviet Studies
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 27607711
Last modified: 2015:10:21 01:40:41-06:00
Original checksum: f93f3d7ec4ed52a0ada980c7799e8d9c
Well formed: true
Page count: 493