Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3J09WD87
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
The junior high school principal's influence on student learning Open Access
- Other title
Junior high schools--Administration.
Junior high school principals.
Achievement motivation--Effect of high school principals on.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Educational Administration
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Education
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 10046183
Last modified: 2015:10:19 21:42:10-06:00
Original checksum: c0a9196ae919fe04cf8073b038bcc48d
Well formed: true
Page count: 161