Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3S756V1G
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
A child of one's own: assisted reproductive technologies and law in Canada Open Access
- Other title
Assisted reproductive technologies and law in Canada
Assisted reproduction and law in Canada
ARTs and law in Canada
Assisted reproductive technology and law in Canada
Human reproductive technology--Law and legislation--Canada.
Physician and patient--Canada.
Infertility, Female--Treatment--Canada--Technological innovations.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Cherniawsky, Katherine Mary.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Faculty of Law
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Laws
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 12929810
Last modified: 2015:10:18 10:52:42-06:00
Original checksum: 0d86f8011da7d3d0a327e91dddc66359
Well formed: true
Page count: 293