Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R34F1MV0M
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Enhanced oil recovery modeling using a pressure pulse-geomechanical black oil simulator Open Access
- Other title
EOR pressure pulse geomechanical simulator
Secondary recovery of oil--Mathematical models.
Fluid dynamics--Mathematical models.
Enhanced oil recovery--Mathematical models.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy in Geotechnical Engineering
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 2068198
Last modified: 2015:10:22 04:31:51-06:00
Original checksum: a015511b3b10c95518567c14942f1c56
Well formed: true
Status message: Too many fonts to report; some fonts omitted. Total fonts = 1038
File title: Microsoft Word - Thesis-Final3-Dec1.docm
File author: spetaske
Page count: 211