Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R37659P53
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Dynamics of change in health and safety: a case analysis Open Access
- Other title
Employee assistance programs.
Occupational health services.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Rose-Hearn, Teresa Nadene.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Physical Education and Sport Studies
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 8285300
Last modified: 2015:10:18 01:54:28-06:00
Original checksum: e5e8ef8f4c41efe2fc0e489e89dbdaa6
Well formed: true
Page count: 172