Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R38C9R807
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Effects of functional electrical stimulation-assisted cycling exercise on glucose tolerance and insulin sensitivity in people with spinal cord injury Open Access
- Other title
Effects of FES-cycling on diabetes in SCI
Spinal Cord Injuries--treatment.
Electric Stimulation Therapy.
Spinal cord--Wounds and injuries--Treatment.
Glucose tolerance tests.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Jeon, Justin Yong.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Faculty of Physical Education and Recreation
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 2512065
Last modified: 2015:10:17 04:35:30-06:00
Original checksum: dae4870fe9292c051d3427fcbef590e6
Well formed: true
Page count: 86