Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3MK65G6T
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Effects of pre-ozonation and selected advanced water treatment processes on Mount Seymour impoundment water Open Access
- Other title
Water--Purification--Ozonization--British Columbia--Greater Vancouver Region.
Water--Purification--Filtration--British Columbia--Greater Vancouver Region.
Reservoirs--British Columbia--Greater Vancouver Region.
Water--Purification--Particle removal--British Columbia--Greater Vancouver Region.
Water--Purification--Flocculation--British Columbia--Greater Vancouver Region.
Drinking water--British Columbia--Greater Vancouver Region--Evaluation.
Water--Purification--Dissolved air flotation--British Columbia--Greater Vancouver Region.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Bonneville, Craig R.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science in Environmental Engineering
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 7377576
Last modified: 2015:10:18 02:19:41-06:00
Original checksum: 6121c55e9ac5783663a58c68a08d1c33
Well formed: true
Page count: 212