Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3B853V9D
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Soil genesis in relation to groundwater and soil moisture regimes near Vegreville, Alberta Open Access
- Other title
Soil moisture--Alberta--Vegreville region.
Groundwater flow--Alberta--Vegreville region.
Vegreville Region (Alta.)
Soil formation--Alberta--Vegreville region.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Maclean, Adrian Henry.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Alberta Research Council
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy soil science
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 10471281
Last modified: 2015:10:19 23:14:42-06:00
Original checksum: a4f3f1a016c5f7a30b709a0e288734c9
Well formed: true
Page count: 246