Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3833N76D
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Cultural competence in early intervention services: programmatic adaptations in response to cultural diversity Open Access
- Other title
Children of immigrants--Education (Early childhood)--Alberta--Edmonton.
Early childhood education--Alberta--Edmonton.
Children of minorities--Education (Early childhood)--Alberta--Edmonton.
Early Intervention (Education)--Alberta.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Gerwing, Dina M.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Educational Psychology
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Education
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 8333437
Last modified: 2015:10:18 12:03:06-06:00
Original checksum: 4f9b9a006d35b62adbe4f17b8bce92f6
Well formed: true
Page count: 149