Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3639KB34
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
The effects of a metacognitive strategies program on academic performance, perceived success and control for adults returning to school for academic upgrading Open Access
- Other title
Metacognitive strategy programming for adult upgrading students.
Mathematics--Study and teaching.
Reading comprehension--Study and teaching.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Education Psychology
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy in Special Education
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 4088176
Last modified: 2015:10:18 09:57:58-06:00
Original checksum: 4cb3952002a4d27d9d09cdec26464472
Well formed: true
Page count: 126