Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3901ZN04
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
The effect of improved parent-infant interaction on infant development: pilot study Open Access
- Other title
Parent-infant interaction & development.
Mother and child.
Teenage mothers--Counseling of.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Letourneau, Nicole Lyn.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Faculty of Nursing
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 6891777
Last modified: 2015:10:22 03:02:25-06:00
Original checksum: f18c63ed1bad2fc3345b86a2f42bb244
Well formed: true
Page count: 196