Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3T43JF08
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Determinants of mathematics achievement using structural equation modeling Open Access
- Other title
Determinants of mathematics achievement.
Mathematics--Study and teaching (Secondary)--Nepal--Kathmandu--Evaluation.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Educational Psychology
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy
- Degree level
This study assessed the mathematics achievement of secondary level students in the Kathmandu Valley of Nepal and examined the factors that influence this achievement using structural equation modeling with LISREL--Abstract.
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 10663864
Last modified: 2015:10:22 07:02:10-06:00
Original checksum: a6c0d94d8c661c5959d027832a8fad54
Well formed: true
Page count: 341