Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R31V5BJ2Z
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Delivery of lipoprotein cholesterol to distinct metabolic pools in hepatoma cells Open Access
- Other title
High density lipoproteins--Metabolism.
Low density lipoproteins--Metabolism.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Huang, Eric M.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Biochemistry
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 4065426
Last modified: 2015:10:18 12:14:37-06:00
Original checksum: 533b014366700e7400da54fb571be31e
Well formed: true
Page count: 152