Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3610W165
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
A numerical/empirical technique for history matching and predicting cyclic steam performance in Canadian oil sands reservoirs Open Access
- Other title
Thermal oil recovery--Research.
Secondary recovery of oil--Mathematical models.
Thermal oil recovery--Simulation methods.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Leshchyshyn, Theodore Henry
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy in Petroleum Engineering
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 13223809
Last modified: 2015:10:22 00:05:13-06:00
Original checksum: 50409bfc9ebf307f88260965b9d443c9
Well formed: true
Page count: 476