Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R31G0J45T
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Inipi kagapi: cognitive symbolic interpretation of the Dakota sweatlodge ceremony Open Access
- Other title
Indian philosophy--North America.
Dakota Indians--Rites and ceremonies.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Pompana, Clifford George.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Anthropology
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Arts
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 3990844
Last modified: 2015:10:22 05:34:04-06:00
Original checksum: 4aeeb33e2b22e1d01b4dd22a6e3efb07
Well formed: true
Page count: 97