Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3G44J105
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Primary succession and plant pattern development on proglacial deposits in the Canadian Rocky Mountains Open Access
- Other title
Plant succession--Alberta--Banff National Park.
Plant succession--Alberta--Jasper National Park.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
MacIsaac, Daniel A.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Botany
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science
- Degree level
Masters Thesis exploring primary succession and plant pattern development at two calcarieous alpine sites in the main ranges of the Canadian Rocky Mountains near Banff and Jasper, Alberta. Hypotheses were tested at these sites concerning: plant pattern development, nucleation and plant community development. Includes tables, references and photographs.
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 13411386
Last modified: 2015:10:22 04:13:06-06:00
Original checksum: c4a249055080e48fed545114635d8d12
Well formed: true
Page count: 287