Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3RN30J5Z
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Dissolved oxygen depletion due to natural organic runoff in the Red Deer River system Open Access
- Other title
Stream D. O. deficit and natural organic runoff
Water quality--Alberta--Red Deer River.
Red Deer River (Alta. and Sask.)
Water--Dissolved oxygen--Alberta--Red Deer River.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Penttinen, Stanley E.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Civil Engineering
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science in Environmental Science
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 4884643
Last modified: 2015:10:18 02:56:30-06:00
Original checksum: f65287eb786ee9992d8ae2eca509f0f3
Well formed: true
Page count: 137