Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3HH6CG56
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
A systematic study of herbaceous Cornus L. in northwestern North America Open Access
- Other title
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Bain, John F.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Botany
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
- Degree level
Masters Thesis. Structural, cytological and chemical data are used to establish synonymy, taxonomic relationships and a classification of the herbaceous taxa of Cornus L.
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 3993329
Last modified: 2015:10:21 01:37:02-06:00
Original checksum: 337677dee5c22ab22b73c5b4d1801cad
Well formed: true
Page count: 118