Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3NC5SM9C
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Palaeoeskimo cultural transition: a case study from Ivujivik, Eastern Arctic Open Access
- Other title
Dorset culture--Québec (Province)--Ivujivik Region--Antiquities.
Paleo-Indians--Québec (Province)--Ivujivik Region.
Ivujivik Region (Québec)--Antiquities.
Excavations (Archaeology)--Québec (Province)--Ivujivik Region.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Nagy, Murielle Ida
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 14062289
Last modified: 2015:10:22 05:38:27-06:00
Original checksum: c197c09ea86257a25e481ac06e30c8e4
Well formed: true
Page count: 355