Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3NV99J8J
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Die intellektuellen un künstlerischen Männerfiguren in Gerhard Hauptmanns naturlistischen dramen: zur rolle der selbstbewussten reflexion im naturalistischen drama von Ibsen zu Hauptmann Open Access
- Other title
German drama--19th century--History and criticism.
Naturalism in literature.
Hauptmann, Gerhart, 1862-1946--Criticism and interpretation.
Ibsen, Henrik, 1828-1906--Criticism and interpretation.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Germanic Languages
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Arts
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 5725079
Last modified: 2015:10:18 01:57:29-06:00
Original checksum: 10f46f715aabc82754f0f7cb3bcc010f
Well formed: true
Page count: 123