Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R31V5BR15
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Building curriculum for the education of youth workers in the church Open Access
- Other title
Building curriculum educ. of youth workers.
Church work with youth--Baptists--Canada, Western.
Baptist Union of Western Canada.
Church work with youth--Study and teaching--Canada, Western.
Theological seminaries--Canada, Western--Curricula.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Fisher, Gerald R.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Secondary Education
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 8420068
Last modified: 2015:10:22 06:27:49-06:00
Original checksum: 77c2021464e560e628129c61adc6dcd8
Well formed: true
Page count: 259