Download the full-sized PDF
This file is in the following communities:
|Faculty of Graduate Studies and Research|
This file is not currently in any collections.
Quantification of laser-induced breakdown spectroscopy at low energies Open Access
- Other title
Atomic emission spectroscopy.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Taschuk, Michael Thomas.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 3759547
Last modified: 2015:10:19 01:18:45-06:00
Original checksum: 126623147d448a94563ca748ba39408c
Well formed: true
Status message: Too many fonts to report; some fonts omitted. Total fonts = 1632
Page count: 313