Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3N58CT6Q
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
"Voices from the shadows": women's self-help through street-based education Open Access
- Other title
Poor women--Africa--Case studies.
Poor children--Africa--Case studies.
Women in community development--Africa--Case studies.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Shepherd, Rosalind Van Vliet.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Secondary Education
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Education
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 12362395
Last modified: 2015:10:19 23:25:09-06:00
Original checksum: 59509e7205ecc6a3722f13f1890c39af
Well formed: true
Page count: 213