Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3CC0V29N
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Canada's public colleges and postsecondary technical institutions involvement in international education Open Access
- Other title
Canada's involvement in international education.
Educational assistance, Canadian.
University cooperation--Developing countries.
Education, Higher--Developing countries.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Hurabielle, Jacques Pierre Emile.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Educational Policy Studies
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy in International and Intercultural Education
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 10239388
Last modified: 2015:10:21 23:59:50-06:00
Original checksum: 1d8030c5e81258b2dfa7ca4b8a21bef9
Well formed: true
Page count: 276