Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3F18SK1W
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Ethnic identity and the perceptions of Indo-Canadian students in their relation to Canadian culture Open Access
- Other title
Ethnic identity of Indo-Canadian students.
East Indian Canadians--Cultural assimilation.
East Indian-Canadian students--Ethnic identity.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Spink, Valerie Jacinte.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Educational Policy Studies
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Education
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 5517186
Last modified: 2015:10:17 04:24:34-06:00
Original checksum: f0142d254615b717a576c53b23900239
Well formed: true
Page count: 133