Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3DV1CZ2N
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Quaternary palynology of the Bluefish Basin, northern Yukon Territory Open Access
- Other title
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
McCourt, George H.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Geology
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
- Degree level
Masters thesis. Pollen analysis of an alluvial exposure along the Bluefish River gives further information on the paleoecological changes that have taken place in the interior Yukon and Alaska during the Quaternary.
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 4385702
Last modified: 2015:10:18 13:13:52-06:00
Original checksum: f45654b78d1fd79466c1b581002b5353
Well formed: true
Page count: 91