Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R34X54T35
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
The effects of acute blunt trauma and therapy on the ultrastructure and protein content of skeletal muscle Open Access
- Other title
Muscles--Wounds and injuries.
Rats as laboratory animals.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Fisher, Brian David.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Physical Education and Sport Studies
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 9219792
Last modified: 2015:10:22 06:54:07-06:00
Original checksum: 9c137d5b6f277ed85d806c6d54556130
Well formed: true
Page count: 229