Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3CC0V406
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
A psychophysiological study of visuospatial cognition in individuals at risk for developing alcoholism Open Access
- Other title
Alcoholism--Effect of cerebral dominance on.
Cerebral dominance--Physiological effect.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Mills, Rebecca M. I.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Psychology
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 5175381
Last modified: 2015:10:18 09:20:53-06:00
Original checksum: 0f88bd8fe08ed001883818cb71e5c6f9
Well formed: true
Page count: 157