Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R34X54N7V
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Memory strategy assessment with adolescents with mild mental disabilities Open Access
- Other title
Learning, Psychology of.
Memory in youth--Testing.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Kwong, Ava Ki-Wa Tin.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Educational Psychology
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy in Special Education
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 8858150
Last modified: 2015:10:18 12:13:58-06:00
Original checksum: c81209130c81935b9cbf9234530da71f
Well formed: true
Page count: 200