Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3W37M57P
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Use of non-market values in fire management decision-making processes Open Access
- Other title
Forest fires--Environmental aspects.
Forest fires--Prevention and control--Environmental aspects.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
McKinnon, Sharon A.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Rural Economy
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 7221138
Last modified: 2015:10:18 09:23:20-06:00
Original checksum: dddc1a114227cca536be073d43c6f8af
Well formed: true
Page count: 130